- Do not come to the offices if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- If you or clients test positive for COVID and have been in the offices within the past 5 days, please let us know immediately
Please call all visitors or clients and screen them within 24 hours before they come to the office. Ask the following questions:
- Have you had a fever in the past 24 hours?
- Do you have any symptoms consistent with covoid-19?
- Have you or anyone you live with tested positive for covoid-19 in the past 2 weeks?
If they answer yes to any of these questions, please do not allow them to come in for their appointment this week. Also, please remind clients that they must wear masks.
- All surfaces/ door knobs etc will be wiped down by a building staff member every evening.
- We will have a large bottle of sanitizer and paper towels in each office which MUST be used to wipe down surfaces by the office user after each APPOINTMENT.
- The building is providing wipes, hand sanitizer, and gloves and someone in the lobby will be able to press the elevator buttons for you and your clients
- When entering and exiting the suite and in all common areas of the building, including elevators, bathrooms and hallways, masks must be worn.
- Please sanitize your hands before entering the suite and before leaving. There will be hand sanitizer in each office.
- Face coverings must be worn in all public places in the building and the suite
- The waiting room is not to be used at all.
- The client must call you from outside of the building to get permission from you to enter.
- Clients are not allowed to enter the suites without permission.
- Clients can not be accompanied by anyone else, they must come alone.
- Please consider leaving 10-15 minutes in between each appointment. This will allow time for the clients to not overlap and will allow time for you to wipe down the office.
- The booking system will have a 15 minute gap between bookings- this will allow sufficient time to exit the suite and minimize foot traffic/ overlap in the suite.
- Do not enter the suite any earlier than your booking time and please leave on time, again, this limits foot traffic in the suite.
- Please advise clients to sanitize their hands before entering the suite.
Once in the office, please:
- Keep a minimum of 6 feet distance. (We are attempting to rearrange furniture to make this easier).
- There will be safety signs posted in the offices.
- Keep windows open if possible to ensure the best ventilation. Offices without windows will be temporarily out of use until we are able to get proper ventilation/ air purifiers.